>> USB Based 24-Channel Digital I/O Module

on Saturday, April 27, 2013

best offers USB Based 24-Channel Digital I/O Module


Amazon: USB Based 24-Channel Digital I/O Module: Computers USB Based 24-Channel Digital I/O Module by Was this review helpful to you? Yes. No. 5.0 out of 5 stars Needed for Radio Automation July 26, 2011. By Lincster45.

The bus-powered USB-1024LS from Measurement Computing adds 24 channels of logic-level digital I/O to any USB port. It's the perfect tool for monitoring and controlling the state of switches, fans, valves-any simple electrical device on the bench or on the factory floor. The USB-1024LS is reliable and rugged enough for any DAQ application. If it weren't, it wouldn't come with an industry-best limited lifetime warranty and Harsh Environment Program. The combination of the USB-1024LS and Measurement Computing's DAQ software suite (included) gives you a complete data acquisition solution that will


USB Based 24-Channel Digital I/O Module


yutube/B003DV6W9G/facebok gogle bloger/41uKwZslMvL.jpgpicasaweb
==>> Details Price & Product <<==speedtest


USB Based 24-Channel Digital I/O Module Features :


  • 24 digital I/O lines
  • 32-bit event counter
  • Based on industry standard 82C55
  • Software included to have you taking measurements in minutes

yutube/B003DV6W9G/facebok gogleReviews USB Based 24-Channel Digital I/O Modulespeedtest

0 comments:

Post a Comment